[ale] ale-jobs list admin needed

Edward Holcroft eholcroft at mkainc.com
Wed May 29 17:56:10 EDT 2013

Yes, some of them make you hand over your Facebook credentials if you'll
let them. Doesn't make it ok.

Was surprised that Apple would be in that game. Maybe I'm just naive.

This is still the land of the free right? Yep, me definitely naive.

Edward Holcroft
Madsen Kneppers & Associates Inc.
3020 Holcomb Bridge Rd. NW
Norcross, GA 30071