[ale] SLES, OpenSuse and the 11.1 conundrum

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:37:15 EDT 2013

I installed Open SUSE 11.4 on another VM and I am working on it.  It seems
to be a bit more saner than 11.1

I installed subversion on it and it looks good.

However when I am trying to install maven a java build tool, I am not able
to find it.

I dont expect OpenSUSE repos to host this package but how to find private
ones ?

-Narahari