[ale] Microcenter sells a PC loaded with Linux! of 20)

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue May 21 10:36:42 EDT 2013

Dell also has a support team for Linux server systems (e.g. those running RHEL and Suse).

Several years ago that support seemed very bad but somewhere along the line actually seemed to hire or train people that know more about Linux than how to spell it.   I don't know how good they are for the Ubuntu systems.