[ale] Raspberry Pi & MicroCenter

gmane.mazilo at spamgourmet.com gmane.mazilo at spamgourmet.com
Sat May 18 07:14:50 EDT 2013

I don't have nor am using any Android GoogleTV USB dongle, yet. However, I
would appreciate if you could share with us the brand/model of
overheated devices and where you purchased them from, may be we all can try
to avoid buying them in the future.

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 1:13 AM, Jason van Gumster -
jason at handturkeystudios.com <