[ale] Meeting topic for tonight

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu May 16 14:10:17 EDT 2013

Maybe we could show Scott some better web page methods...

http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"><meta name=ProgId content=Word.Document><meta
name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 14"><meta name=Originator
content="Microsoft Word 14"><base target="_blank"><link
rel=Edit-Time-Data href="index_files/editdata.mso
<view-source:http://www.msadams.com/index_files/editdata.mso>"><title>Scott
Adams Grand Adventures (SAGA)</title>

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com> wrote:

> For those don't know who Scott Adams is ...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Adams_%28game_designer%29
>

> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Michael H. Warfield <mhw at wittsend.com>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 12:36 -0400, Pete Hardie wrote:
>> > I see no elevator here.
>>
>> > It is dark.  You might be eaten by a grue.
>>
>> You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all different.
>>
>> Tip of the hat to both Dungeon (previous poster) and Adventure (after
>> which my domain is named).  The classics live forever!
>>
>> > Pete Hardie
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> > --------
>> > Better Living Through Bitmaps

>> Take
>> right,

>> subtract

>> us

>>  Take

>> you
>> his own

>> --
>> Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 985-6132 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com
>>    /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/          | (678) 463-0932 |
>> http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/
>>    NIC whois: MHW9          | An optimist believes we live in the best of
>> all
>>  PGP Key: 0x674627FF        | possible worlds.  A pessimist is sure of it!

> Terror PUP a.k.a
> Chuck "PUP" Payne
>
> (678) 636-9678
> Discover it! Enjoy it! Share it! openSUSE Linux.
> openSUSE -- en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
> openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
> Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
> skype,twiiter,identica,friendfeed -- terrorpup
> freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
> Register Linux Userid: 155363
>
> Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
> package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
> a try. www.susestudio.com.
> See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
> www.southeastlinuxfest.org

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.