[ale] Meeting topic for tonight

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:20:59 EDT 2013

Hmmmm, maybe I should find a Scott Adams game or Zork as intro to my talk
tonight.

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Pete Hardie <pete.hardie at gmail.com> wrote:

> I see no elevator here.
>
> It is dark.  You might be eaten by a grue.
>
> Pete Hardie
> --------
> Better Living Through Bitmaps
>

> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Shawn <taaj.shawn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> go north
>> go west
>> go in elevetaor
>> push elevator button 5
>> go out elevator
>> go north
>> go north
>> go north
>> look west
>> go in door west
>> slay dragon
>>

>> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Future ALE meetings have been moved to the fifth floor, to room 5F. Take
>>> the elevator near the mailboxes, get off at the fifth floor, turn right,
>>> take the first left, and it's the second classroom on the left.
>>>
>>> Please swap left and right for the direction impaired and add or
>>> subtract a turn for those with counting challenges. :-)
>>>    ____________________________
>>>    |       end of the known universe  |
>>>    |                |
>>>    |                |
>>>        /            |
>>>       /             |
>>>      /   <<This door is 5F
>>>     /         ^    |
>>>    |          ^    |
>>>    |          ^    |
>>>    |          ^    |
>>>        /      ^    |
>>>       /       ^    |
>>>      /        ^    |
>>>     /         ^    |
>>>    |          ^    |
>>>    |          ^    |
>>>    |          ^    |
>>>    |____   ^    |
>>>           |   ^    |
>>>           |   ^    |
>>>           |   ^    |
>>>    ____|   ^    |_______
>>>               ^
>>>        >>>>
>>> elevator            cave trolls
>>>  __ ^ __        ________
>>> |            |      |
>>> |     5     |      |
>>> |_______|      |
>>>          madness
>>>

>>> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Katherine Villyard <villyard at gmail.com

>>> --
>>> --
>>> James P. Kinney III
>>> *
>>> *Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you
>>> gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on his own
>>> tail. It won't fatten the dog.
>>> - Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain
>>> *
>>> http://electjimkinney.org
>>> http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
>>> *

>> --
>> *- Shawn Taaj*

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org