[ale] Meeting topic for tonight

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu May 16 11:46:37 EDT 2013

Future ALE meetings have been moved to the fifth floor, to room 5F. Take
the elevator near the mailboxes, get off at the fifth floor, turn right,
take the first left, and it's the second classroom on the left.

Please swap left and right for the direction impaired and add or subtract a
turn for those with counting challenges. :-)
   ____________________________
   |       end of the known universe  |
   |                |
   |                |