[ale] OT: Switch

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri May 10 11:20:03 EDT 2013

I think they use laptops (built-in battery backup, small and light is good) - so
touchpads and that damn red pointer from IBM/Lenovo laptops are used.  If they
have mice, those are optical. When I was there, only IBM laptops flew.

Astronauts just loop their feet under straps placed around the station to hold
position with their feet. I've heard it becomes 2nd nature in a day or so.