[ale] [ANNC] ALE-NW @ SPSU MTG. for THIS Thurs., May 9, 7:30pm

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed May 8 08:24:27 EDT 2013

Yes- ALE-Central meetings are the 3rd Thursday at Emory Law School.

ALE-NW (this meeting) is at SPSU in Marietta.

Getting to this part of Marietta is fairly easy at this time of night.  I-75
(just stay to the right side of all the lanes if you are coming north) and move
over only enough to stay on the freeway until the "south 120 loop" - the exit
after Delk.

Of course, getting to I-75 can be difficult depending on where YOU start.