[ale] PayPal "Man in the Middle" attack?

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat May 4 08:26:51 EDT 2013

> Whether this adds to the security or not, I don't know, but I do know that the
> userid won't be guessed accidentally.

For some important things, while not completely random, I do use different
logins. When forced to use an email address as a login (sigh, bad idea)
I'll often generate a unique login on my domain and forward it it to my
main email account.

What is interesting, is how many times that email address,
created for and only used for one website, starts getting UCE and Spam.