[ale] PayPal "Man in the Middle" attack?

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri May 3 22:40:03 EDT 2013

For those critical logins that also mandate too-short-for-me passwords - you
know - every financial institution in the USA - I use a randomly created userid
too.  I couldn't tell you my brokerage account userid, as an example.

Whether this adds to the security or not, I don't know, but I do know that the
userid won't be guessed accidentally.