[ale] Drive recovery lab

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed May 1 17:52:33 EDT 2013

Scott over at "My Hard Drive Died" http://myharddrivedied.com/ is the guy for
this. He teaches drive recover to others and is active in the IT security and
forensics industries.  He has all the equipment needed.

I've seen him speak a few times - interesting talks.  He always wears the same
hat during his talks. Don't think I'd recognize him without it.

I'm happy to say that I've never needed his services. Backups are much, much,
much cheaper. ;)  However, if the data is THAT important, then he is THE guy.