[ale] More JavaScript

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Wed May 1 12:57:24 EDT 2013

I actually believe you. The values are not the problem. The problem is the
combination of your JS code and your HTML DOM it is working on. Use
jsfiddle to send us a proper recreation of the issue and we can send back a
working solution. This is how it is done in 2013 (and since 2009).

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Geoffrey Myers <lists at serioustechnology.com
> wrote:

> The values come from an array that is built from the code.  It's not the
> values that's the problem.
>
> --
> From my iPhone
> Geoffrey Myers
>
> On May 1, 2013, at 12:06 PM, JD <jdp at algoloma.com> wrote:
>
> > On 05/01/2013 08:27 AM, Geoffrey Myers wrote:
> >> The value is taken directly from the code. It's a known good value.
> >
> > We've all been burnt by trusting "known good values", right?

.!# RichardBronosky #!.