[ale] [OT] (but computer and cryptography related) Bitcoin, Litecoin

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sun Mar 31 23:38:25 EDT 2013

That IS a very interesting article.  I've googled this for days, but
haven't seen that.  I'm going to have to read it a couple of times.  I
would not wish to intentionally break any laws, but there are so many
intertwined and convoluted laws related to currency that it seems you
could unintentionally break them.  The idea of a perpetual chain of
evidence (transactions) that lasts forever is a bit disconcerting.

Sincerely,

Ron

On 3/31/2013 10:06 AM, Michael Nolan wrote:
> With all respective ax-grinding and slant, depending on who's writing
> the article, taken into consideration.... Here's an interesting
> article AGAINST dabbling in crypto-currency.
>
> http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?blog=Market-Ticker&cat=Monetary
> <http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?blog=Market-Ticker&cat=Monetary>

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.