[ale] [OT] (but computer and cryptography related) Bitcoin, Litecoin

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Mar 30 17:51:21 EDT 2013

According to articles like this one:

http://cryptocur.com/litecoin-on-the-rise-to-new-records-highs/

It's no longer possible for small operators to practically mine
Bitcoins, because the overall hashing capability of the network has
gotten so high.

So, I'm doing what I can with what I have.  If  FPGA's and ASIC's put me
out of the game, so be it.  Right now though, I'm making more than I'm
spending.  Fortunately, electricity is relatively cheap here in GA.  The
whole concept is just fascinating.

There are many things that could foil my plan.  Congress could make this
illegal, or make it too painful to cash out.  Or the currency could
fizzle and become worthless.  Who knows.

Sincerely,

Ron