[ale] Device with two wireless lans

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Wed Mar 27 02:03:21 EDT 2013

After doing this stuff with a raspberry pi, I will never mess with consumer
grade routers again. Ever find yourself messing with one of the consumer
appliances and thinking, "this would be so much easier with a real Linux
computer"? Well, note you can use a real Linux computer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the Swype software keyboard.
--Richard Bronosky