[ale] semi [OT] making learning ruby programming fun?

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Tue Mar 26 09:31:46 EDT 2013

I also forgot to say that nothing big is popular before it gets big.

I see a lot of good reasons for the world to embrace Go.  Of course, the
world is fickle, but we're lucky enough to live in a time when it's cheap
and legal to learn a new programming language at will.

So if you like Go and decide to learn ruby, I hope you'll also learn Go.
It will show good employers that you're self-motivated and enjoy learning.

--
  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://www.coraid.com/ jobs in Athens, GA: