[ale] switching to foxit for pdf viewing with or without adobe as backup

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sat Mar 23 10:29:32 EDT 2013

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013, JD wrote:

> On 03/22/2013 03:34 PM, Scott Castaline wrote:
>> It would be Okular, as James pointed out, not Okra.
>
> I'd figured you used tab completion so anything after "ok" didn't matter. ;)
>
> Xournal is a good PDF annotation tool, btw.

For what it is worth - I've been using Xournal for 6+ months to annotate
pdf's/grade papers after following advice from this list. The software
works as advertised, and works well. Facing 20-30 papers, it isn't as fast
as simply having the paper in front of you, but it is faster than
printing, grading, and scanning. Well cheaper also, since the school
doesn't purchase my paper supplies.

Tom Freeman