[ale] switching to foxit for pdf viewing with or without adobe as backup

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:34:25 EDT 2013

If evince isn't sophisticated enough then there is always Okra(? not
sure of name just that it starts with O and is a native KDE app). Down
side is that if you're not using KDE or any KDE apps already it will
install a boat load of KDE related files. When I was using it along
with Mafia$haft Font$ (I'm ducking) I felt it blew off the door on
ADOBE. For now Evince is good enough for me as a standalone and I do
have FoxIt as I do believe it is already built in to Firefox 19.0.2 as
I didn't have to install it when I bumped up to Fedora 18.