[ale] Meeting notice - Thursday March 21, 2013

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 14:52:52 EDT 2013

Tomorrow will be the regular meeting of ALE-Central at Emory's Law School
meeting room - normal time and place of 7:30 in room 1C.

Chuck Payne will bring us an update on the status of OpenSuSE and all it's
distro goodness as well as our usual snarky comments around the world of
IT, PHBs, geek stuff in general and closing with a round of Linux-branded
"Stump the Chumps" with our switchboard.

Bring your questions and good nature out to Emory and follow up with the
ALE does ale post meeting beer run at Meltons afterwards.

Look forward to see you all there at 7:30.

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain