[ale] OSS web based task manager?

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Mon Mar 18 00:34:19 EDT 2013

Alex Carver <agcarver+ale at acarver.net> wrote:

> It looks like redmine is geared towards software development (or more
> generally help desk/troubleshooting) and I can't seem to determine if it
> supports multiple assignees per task.

A bit late to the game here, but I've used Redmine as a task/production
management tool for producing animations. It works quite well (though it has a
somewhat hefty memory footprint). If I recall correctly, I think you could
assign multiple people to a task... or at the very least, you could have one
task owner and set other assignees as 'watchers' on the task.