[ale] vagrant, puppet conference

David Ritchie deritchie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 00:16:42 EDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Narahari 'n' Savitha
<savithari at gmail.com>wrote:

> There was a gentleman talking about the vagrant puppet conference in
> Georgia Tech on Tuesday.  Can I please get more info.
>
> Regards,
> -Narahari

Google is your friend... http://puppetcampatlanta2013.eventbrite.com/#  is
the registration and events.

Free admission..

Here is the description of the event:

Puppet Camps are community-oriented, regional gatherings of Puppet users
and developers. You will have the opportunity to talk to a diverse group of
Puppet users, benefit from presentations delivered by prominent community
members, and be able to share experiences and discuss potential
implementations of Puppet with your peers.

Agenda:

   - 8:00 - 9:00: Registration and Breakfast
   - 9:00 - 10:00: State of Puppet - Kelsey Hightower
   - 10:00 - 10:45: Writing & sharing great modules on the Puppet Forge:
   Ryan Coleman - Puppet Labs
   - 10:45 - 11:15: Break
   - 11:15 - 12:00: Automating your Apache CloudStack infrastructure with
   Puppet: Dave Nalley - Citrix
   - 12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
   - 1:00 - 1:45: Don't Suck at Building Stuff: Mykel Alvis - MomentumSI
   - 1:45 - 2:30: Boxen: How to Manage an Army of Laptops and Live to Talk
   About It: Will Farrington - Github
   - 2:30 - 3:00: Break
   - 3:00 - 3:45: Expert Panel Q&A
   - 3:45 - 4:30 Puppet Demos - Ryan Coleman

All attendees at Puppet Labs events (speakers and participants) should
adhere to our Community Guidelines and Code of
Conduct<http://docs.puppetlabs.com/community/community_guidelines.html>
.

Make sure that you thank our sponsors. Without their help, we wouldn't be
able to keep this Puppet Camp free of charge for attendees!

   - Thank you to Georgia Tech <http://www.gatech.edu/> for providing the
   space for the event!

   - Thank you to Red Hat
<http://www.redhat.com/products/enterprise-linux/rhn-satellite/>for