[ale] Good Linux laptops

Doug Hall doughalldev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 19:31:06 EDT 2013

Thanks guys! Y'all are great. I knew I could count on you! I'll investigate
every link suggested, as well as make a trip to Costco with a USB stick
loaded with Mint. He's actually using Ubuntu 11.10 right now, so Mint might
actually suit him better than Ubuntu with Unify. It may be a while before
he pulls the trigger, so if anyone else has any suggestions, I'm still
listening. I'll let you know what he winds up with. He's actually thinking
about getting two - one for a friend, as well.