[ale] Business idea (wuz: Security Licensing, Languages, and that business thing we talked about)

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Tue Mar 12 11:15:00 EDT 2013

> I am in the process of getting feedback from SCORE before committing what few
> $$ I have available. While I'm sure the business idea and model are viable,
> it remains to be seen if I can make it work.

Just had to chime in: I have now built and sold (years later, for real
money) 3 businesses that SCORE and the local business development
assistance groups told me were bad ideas and impossible to realize.

I'm going for #4.. :)

The SCORE and Gov-ish biz-dev crowd are excellent connections, and offer
good general business  advice, but I contend that they can not judge
a technology business...