[ale] take a trip through your process list - hot pc

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 21:20:57 EDT 2013

16GB RAM on win7 and 25 tabs open.firefox is a ramhog. I am leaning toward
chrome. need to test head to head. 4GB RAM and ubuntu studio, firefox still
a ramhog. Firefox shockwave/ flash bot working. Chrome on same machine and
flash works.
If chrome had sync like firefox, I would have switched over already.

Wolf

Wolf Halton
http://sourcefreedom.com
Apache develope