[ale] Seeking horror/success stories & trends for double monitor setup

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sun Mar 10 20:31:24 EDT 2013

JD & Robert

Thank you both. For certain, the link from JD is great, while both
gentlemen are confirming what I rather suspected - that getting a single
desktop across two X servers is not much happening (or at least not
easily).

It rather looks like the best way to make sure there are no dead spaces
either above or below the second monitor is to have both monitors able to
run at the same verticle resolution.

Now to hope that the bills don't go crazy on me in the next month or
two...

Thanks to one and all! I truly do appreciate the use of your bandwidth.

Tom Freeman