[ale] asp user learning php?

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Fri Mar 8 12:23:39 EST 2013

In my own defense, I didn't actually ignore what you said. I took it to
mean you didn't want us to google for answers to your questions. What I
said was something entirely different. I know you could have googled for
a list of books on php programming. I wasn't suggesting you do that. I
was suggesting that the best advice you could give your friend was to
forget about a book entirely.  In fact, you could say that, technically,
I did answer your question as to which book I'd recommend in that I'd
recommend none.

I dunno. If it was my friend, I'd feel I was doing him a disservice by
helping him waste his money on a book when he'd be better off googling
for tutorials on php programming. It's quicker, easier, and free.

But, I suppose it's none of my business. Sorry I said anything.

to help your friend, you should tell him not to stress on it.
Just google it,