[ale] selective DNS server for DHCP clients?

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 07:55:00 EST 2013

I needed something that would not require anything configured differently
on the laptop, since it has to work with the school wifi, and I've found it
finicky with those things.  Also, if there are other issues, their SOP is a
wipe and reinstall, which would erase the proxying.

Pete Hardie
--------
Better Living Through Bitmaps