[ale] HP BL460c G8 blades with 10Gb FlexibleLOM support?

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at UnderGrid.net
Thu Mar 7 15:24:55 EST 2013

If changing the OS was an option we'd just go with RHEL and be done
with all the problems we've had but it's not.

We've just had problems with other HP platforms going from Gen7 to Gen8
and drivers not being available in anything but RHEL as HP is the only
one releasing the drivers that are needed and not in the main kernel
tree.