[ale] a quick test of web site stupid

Matt Hessel matt.hessel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:10:32 EST 2013

I see the idea behind the certification, but in practice that seems mostly
useful to employers when hiring individuals with little on their resume.

And I'll second the point on bridging networks.  Some creative use of
stunnel can easily fool most security devices and allow anything in or out
of a secure network.