[ale] various threads - evernote, yubikey, NIMH batteries

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Mar 6 10:39:50 EST 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for all the responses to the questions I posed in the threads mentioned.  It seems I got into more conversations than I could reply to at the moment.  I have other things requiring my time today and have to do something besides email.  I plan to come back to these issues and reply to some of them later in the week or the next week.

Just wanted to say, I appreciate all the help.

Sincerely,

Ron