[ale] evernote security breach

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 5 07:37:05 EST 2013

Ron,

Use a pass phrase. They are easy to type and when they reach 15 characters or more, very difficult to crack.

Example pass prase:

OK so you think you can brute force this pass phrase. Good luck.

Like I said easy to type and remember, very difficult to crack. It would be easier use rubber hose cryptography to get the pass phrase.

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support Professional Lead           College of Computing