[ale] Long lag for command line

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Jun 29 00:26:01 EDT 2013

Not to beat the hdd thing to death, but, could there be a bad sata cable
or something?  Also, does the lag go away once the command is loaded the
first time?  You could try running the commands from a different hdd or
an external drive if you have one, or perhaps a memory stick.  Totally
pulling this one out of thin air, but corrupt swap file?

Sincerely,

Ron