[ale] Need some input from the mindshare...

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 14:19:36 EDT 2013

Welcome back.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Jerald Sheets <questy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chuck:  I'm coming back to ATL.  My last day is tomorrow, and my new 1st day
> is Monday.
>

> I'm BAAAAACCCCKKK!
>
> ---
> Jerald M. Sheets jr.
>

> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Byron Jeff <byronjeff at mail.clayton.edu>
> wrote:
>>
>> I'd take a look as a Raspberry Pi and see if that hardware could support
>> the project.
>>
>> BAJ
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:57:55PM -0400, Jerald Sheets wrote:
>> >    Let's say you've come up with a new whizbang idea, and you wanted to
>> >    build a small, custom Linux hardware device to do it.
>> >    Who would you enlist (company-wise) to create the device you're going
>> >    to load your project onto?
>> >    TL,DR: Need vendor to build small, custom hardware for Linux
>> > project...
>> >    Embedded devices ok.
>> >    ---
>> >    Jerald M. Sheets jr.

>> --
>> Byron A. Jeff
>> Chair: Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
>> College of Information and Mathematical Sciences
>> Clayton State University
>> http://faculty.clayton.edu/bjeff

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org