[ale] Apache mod_proxy to a wiki behind a firewall.

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:16:00 EDT 2013

  I've got a wiki setup behind a firewall.  On my WWW server I'm using
mod_proxy to forward /mywiki.  Almost all the pages are working great
except when I try to update a page.  When I do I'm getting an error:
 "Internal error: proxy: error reading status line from remote server".
 It's only happening on edits that I can see.  I did find an option "
proxy-initial-not-pooled"which I set in the apache config on the WWW host.
 No change.  Anyone seen something like this?

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar