[ale] [OT] A good place to by a used smart phone

David Ritchie deritchie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 23:56:37 EDT 2013

Bank and credit union lobbies are good places to any sort of financial
transaction. They are everywhere, and they are used to seeing it all the
time (for things like car sales, etc).  Tell the seller you don't feel
safe carrying a lot of money around (true!). The nutty sellers will
disappear. and if something goes wrong the bank has video tape recording
all the time.

-- David  Ritchie