[ale] [ANNC] ALE CENTRAL MTG -- Skipping June - No Formal Meeting Thursday, 2013-06-20

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:34:29 EDT 2013

Could we do the cook out next month?

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Aaron Ruscetta <arxaaron at gmail.com> wrote:
> With apologies, our ALE Event Coordinators are having to call for
> a cancellation of the Thursday, June 20th, ALE Central Meeting.
>
> Jim Kinney has been called away to deal with familial medical issues
> and, while I wanted to pick up the slack, my readjustments to life back
> in the U.S.A (the fascist nation that leads the world with 5 times the
> levels of mass incarceration and global industrial death machine
> distribution than it's nearest rival), have kept me extremely distracted.
> Along with organizing for stateside work and play travels in July I
> haven't found time to arrange a presentation.
>
> And then there are the Emory venue summer time cost issues...
> but that's for another discussion.
>
> If all y'all want to meet up at Melton's (or something) anyway,
> I hope you will make that happen without me.  The restaurant
> formerly known as Everybody's Pizza is open for business
> as well and might make a good alt.dot.meetup location.
>
> in peace,
> aaron
> ALE Events Coordinator (etc)
> 404.315.0406
>
> PS:  July may be skipped as well, but planning for an
> ALE Bar-Be-Que are in the works for August.

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org