[ale] [OT] A good place to by a used smart phone

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:40:36 EDT 2013

I've got sold-my-data-to-NSA-Verizon family plan. About $50/mo per phone
for unlimited calls (with FREE NSA tracking!) and unlimited text (with FREE
NSA tracking!) and 4GB/mo of data (with FREE NSA tracking!) and no charges
for NSA tracking for my personal protection.

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain