[ale] [OT] A good place to by a used smart phone

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Mon Jun 17 16:08:45 EDT 2013

Ting does offer both new and a limited number of used phones.   Because
they use sprint, all will be CDMA.   However, I think they are offering
them through a partner which might have unlocked GSM.   The one we got
my wife was clean and obviously wiped back to factory defaults.

We've thus far been satisfied with Ting for my wife's limited internet
usage.   Startup was a little rocky, but they always answered the
phone.

Neal Rhodes