[ale] GUI for working on a remote Subversion workspace?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 15:34:15 EDT 2013

Actually, I don't care for Git. It's overly complex in almost every
aspect. I prefer Mercurial. But I'll suggest both Mercurial and Git as
an alternative to Subversion if the situation allows. Mercurial has
the command line simplicity of Subversion, but Git has the cool kid
crown.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/