[ale] GUI for working on a remote Subversion workspace?

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Thu Jun 13 12:08:57 EDT 2013

I think the idea is each developer would have their own login and home directory on a Linux server. Each user would have their own copy checked out somewhere in their home dir, or some other user specific dir. He said all but one of them would have a Windows desktop. As for why, perhaps the software need to be on Linux to compile or run properly.

Ben, let us know how the win-sshfs works for you--i.e. is it stable, etc.

Scott