[ale] strange sending file problem

David Hamm ale at spinnerdog.com
Wed Jun 12 11:21:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have an odd problem on FC15 and a web app I wrote several years ago
that runs on many other systems without issue.

There is a file download button that fires some javascript and begins a
download.  The web code is a simple php loop which executes the moment
the button is pressed.  The log files show the file is read and written
to the web server but there is about a 30 second delay before TCPDUMP
shows any packets being written to the network.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what to look at?