[ale] heads up - warning - you could be sharing comcast wifi without knowing it

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 10:29:17 EDT 2013

I was pondering the possibility of the cable modem taking shortcuts or
having bugs that would route the guest wifi into my home subnet
erroneously.  If, as has been mentioned, the nets are fully separate until
they hit the CMTS, then it's not an issue.

Pete Hardie
--------
Better Living Through Bitmaps