[ale] heads up - warning - you could be sharing comcast wifi without knowing it

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Jun 12 00:39:57 EDT 2013

I like the don't let them in my house solution.  Wouldn't the ammo can
1) burn out the wifi circuit and 2) cause overheating due to lack of
cooling?  I had actually thought of wrapping aluminum foil around the
gateway.  At the moment, I have the old style modem, so this is
hypothetical.

Ron

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.