[ale] would you buy projector from craigslist - off topic

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 18:58:39 EDT 2013

Below is the conversation I had with the seller, with some personal info
removed.  I hear JD and he has valid points in general on projectors, the
projector itself is a reliable one.  I dont think the person is selling a
stolen one but I hear Ron on this as well.

EPSON 8350 Homelite.  Has very good ratings on Amazon.

The same project is on EBAY from another seller at $800 (if I win the bid
at that price)  including mount and cable.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171052773397&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

So not sure what is better.  Your wisdom is needed.

-N

======================

I bought this from Amazon about a year and a half ago. I don't know how
long the warranty lasts on it.

Alex

 Couple of quick questions.

 When did you buy this product ? and which store ?  I am asking this to
know how much warranty is even left on this.

 In the link you have shown the projection on a screen, Do you have the
screen with this ?

 Did you mount this on your ceiling or was it kept on a table ?

 -N

 On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 5:08 PM, craigslist 3823174915 <