[ale] custom kernel

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:11:03 EDT 2013

I started it last night just for test/try. Debian 6.0x kernel 2.6.32. Used
the config with default kernel just removed the ham radio drivers or
whatever it is :) Started it and went to bed. This morning I had compiled
but not compressed vmlinux and  some error in zlib.h somewhere  in Linux
source tree. Halfway there :)

On Wedn
esday, June 5, 2013, Calvin Harrigan <charriglists at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Last holiday weekend.  Before that, Christmas holiday.  Needed to update
my gentoo desktop box, been ages. Pretty cut and dry.  There are SO many
options now compared to back in the 1,2 days.  But it generally works the
first time, so...