[ale] [OffTopic] LOPSA Atlanta Chapter

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 10:53:48 EDT 2013

It turns out that some people would have been better served with a local or
800 number.  I was going to see about getting a toll-free bridge number.
Michael, if you have a way some people could get into a call through a
local number, I would appreciate it.

Wolf Halton

Security in the Cloud - http://AtlantaCloudTech.com<http://atlantaCloudTech.com>
Apache Developer wolfhalton at apache.org