[ale] USB wifi recommendation

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Jul 25 10:16:37 EDT 2013

I understand.  I don't use any ipod devices, but, couldn't you also
connect the device via cable to the pc?  Also, I think another option
would be to carry your own small travel router with wpa2 encryption
enabled and a long beefy password.  Then, anyone in your hotel room
could log into your router and everyone could see each other whether the
router is connected to the internet or not.  You'd probably have to turn
off the "wireless isolation" feature.  I'm not sure whether broadcast
traffic would work or not between wireless devices.

Sincerely,

Ron

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.