[ale] Making the argument for many scripts vs one big one.

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 17:16:55 EDT 2013

I have tended to make little scripts that do one thing or maybe 3 or 4 but
then call them with another head script where the user input is set up. or
just let people call the little scripts one by one, such as in the case
where a little script might take 30 hours to complete, and network
conditions can break it.  I like coming back in and running the script a
second time, first thing in the morning and check what was left out in the
overnight run.

Of course, I am still a newbie at this.

Wolf Halton

Security in the Cloud - http://AtlantaCloudTech.com<http://atlantaCloudTech.com>