[ale] Dual video on HP pavillion running Centos

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Mon Jul 22 22:46:21 EDT 2013

Thanks.   In fact I am staring at one of those little buggers, which is
sitting in the flotsam and jetsam on my desk.  I'm guess that came WITH
this HP, to enable lowest common denominator VGA output, since they put
in a card which didn't have vga.

And it's sitting on my desk because the little bugger would not go into
the DVI port on the HP card.  Something about the pins was
farschtunken.